- Cancellation for the Student of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time with a penalty of 20%. In order to receive a make-up lesson, look at Item #6 for instructions.
- No shows or failure to notify your Coach within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson. There are NO REFUNDS on forfeited lessons.
- No more than 2 Cancellations in a 5-lesson time frame.
- In the case that your Coach has to cancel your lesson, the Coach will send an email stating why and this will give the student at least 48 hours in advance to cancel the lesson, and at this point, the Student will receive a full refund. This will give the Student enough time to find another Coach. We can propose a suitable substitute Coach if needed. In the case of a cancellation on the Coach’s part, a full refund will be debited back to your card.
- Any lessons canceled at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson can receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the teacher and the Student. The Student will be refunded their funds, and the lesson will have to be rebooked.
- Should you decide to stop taking lessons altogether, please give your Coach at least 2 lessons notice.
- All lessons are paid in advance. Each payment is an individual lesson.
- Payments can be made via Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card and will be debited to the same in case of a Cancellation. (For your convenience, we can keep your credit card number on our secure server in the case of refunds.)
- Coaches and students can only cancel a booking before its start time and they can not cancel a booking after the start time of booking is passed.
- The coach can not cancel a booking if it is cancelled already by the student. And a student can not cancel a booking if it is already cancelled by the coach.
HOLIDAYS / SCHOOL BREAKS
Exceptions will be made with respect to School breaks, Christmas, March Break, Religious and any other Statutory Holidays. Please advise your Coach as soon as you know you will have to miss a lesson due to these previously mentioned breaks.