Jay Golden Guitar Lessons
Beginner Guitar Lessons
Politique de livraison
- OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
I. Information You Provide. By using our Services, we may ask that You provide information, including without limitation, Personal Information, at various times and locations through the Services. For example, if you decide to register, You will be asked to provide information such as Your name, user name, password, email address, and You may have the option of adding a picture, address, and interests, or other information. We may collect and store any Personal Information You enter through the Services.
III. Location information. The Services include location-based features, such as mapping User Content. To provide these features, Airstage® may collect, use and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of Your mobile device. By using the Services, and by uploading, posting, and/or storing User Content through the Services, you hereby acknowledge that such information may be viewed by other Users in combination with Personal Information such as Username. If you do not wish to make this information publicly viewable, please access Your account settings to flag Your account as “Private”.
- THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION.
We may use the information collected and provided through the Services, individually or in an aggregate form, as follows:
- to contact You about the Services;
- to compare and otherwise use data entered by Users for any purpose including consulting research and marketing;
- to evaluate products and services Airstage® or third_parties could offer to You;
- to monitor or improve the use of the Services;
- to customize the advertising and content You see through the Services;
- to provide special offers to You from Airstage® and/or its Affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties; and
- to send You promotional material on behalf of Airstage® and/or its Affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
The following describes in more detail specific features of the Services, and how Your Personal Information may be used:
- Public Area. The Services feature profiles of registered individual and organizational users (“User Profiles”), user data and lists, newsfeeds, and similar areas where Users may share information about themselves, their activities, and their opinions, as well as post questions or comments on particular posts. These features are generally viewable by all Users (“Public Areas”). By using the Public Areas, You hereby acknowledge and agree that information You share in a Public Areas (including, without limitation, Personal Information) is available to the public. Information You post to a Public Area may be viewed, accessed, or collected by, or disclosed to, third parties and may be used by others in ways neither You nor Airstage® are able to control or predict, including, without limitation, to contact You for unauthorized purposes. Unless You flag Your account as “Private”, Your user Profile, and all other User content will be publicly viewable by other users. If You do not wish to make this information publicly viable, please access Your account settings to flag Your account as “Private”.
- User profiles. If You register to access more features of the Services, the information you provide to Airstage® may be stored in one or more profiles. These User Profiles, including Your username, email address, home city, and optional information including a picture and interests, may be viewed by other Users.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Sale or Trade of Information. In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution, sale, or transfer of substantially all of assets of Airstage®, Personal Information and/or other information collected about You from the Services may be sold, assigned, or transferred to another party acquiring all or a substantial part of the equity and/or assets of Airstage® in order to permit the party to continue the operation of the Services, including the Member Areas. Subject to Your ability to opt-out, by using the Services and submitting Your Information to us, You consent to the sale and transfer of Your information as described in this paragraph. Except as described above, we will not disclose Your Personal Information to other third parties unless You have provided consent.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS.
We may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our Users and/or Members. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such websites, which may differ from those of Airstage®.
- YOUR RIGHTS, OUR OBLIGATIONS.
Airstage® respects the privacy of Your Personal Information. If You tell us that You do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with You, we will respect Your wishes (except to the extent we need to communicate with You about closing Your account with us). You can also choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Services. You may instruct Airstage® to stop sending You certain promotional materials (e.g., email messages, catalogs, postcards, and letters) by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those materials. However, we may continue to contact You to provide services to Your account. If You wish to opt-out of any continued communication (direct mail, telephone, fax, or email communications), please click here [ ] We will process an opt-out request as soon as reasonably practicable. If You choose to opt-out of further communications, we will keep your email address, phone number, name, and physical address on file for the purpose of honoring Your opt-out request.
- DATA SECURITY.
Airstage® maintains a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information You provide, including using accepted tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. You should be aware that Airstage® has no control over the security of other sites on the internet You might visit or interact with even when a link may appear to said site from ours. We want You to feel confident using the Services. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure Your information, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your Personal Information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of Your Personal Information, we will notify you as necessary so You can take appropriate protective steps. We may notify You under such circumstances using the email address(es) we have on record for you. Users should also take care of how they handle and disclose their Personal Information.
- OUR SERVICES ARE NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN.
- ACCESS: HOW CAN I REVIEW, UPDATE OR CORRECT MY INFORMATION?
If You would like to review, update or correct Your Profile, please log in to Your account and select the profile You would like to review or modify.
Retour / Annulation / Echange
LESSON CANCELLATION-REFUND POLICIES
1. Cancellation from the Student of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time or a penalty of 10% is imposed. In order to receive a make-up lesson, look at Item #5 for instructions.
2. No-shows or failure to notify your Coach within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson. There are NO REFUNDS on forfeited lessons.
3. No more than 2 Cancellations allowed in a 5-lesson time frame.
4. In the case that your Coach has to cancel your lesson, the Coach will send an email stating why and this will give the Student at least 48 hours in advance. At this point the Student will receive a full refund debited back to your card. This will give the Student enough time to find another Coach. We can propose a suitable substitute Coach if needed. In the case of a cancellation on the Coach’s part a full refund will be debited back to your card.
5. Any lessons cancelled both the Coach and the Student at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson can receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the Coach and the Student. The Student will be refunded their funds, and the lesson will have to be re-booked.
6. Should you decide to stop taking lessons altogether, please give your Coach at least a 2 lessons notice.
7. All lesson are paid in advance. Each payment counts as an individual lesson.
8. Payments can be made in your STRIPE account via your Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card and will be debited to the same card in the event of any cancellations. (For your convenience, we can keep your credit/debit card number on our secure server in the case of refunds.)
HOLIDAYS / SCHOOL BREAKS
Exceptions will be made with respect to School breaks, Christmas, March Break, Religious and any other Statutory Holidays. Please advise your Coach as soon as you know you will have to miss a lesson due to these previously mentioned breaks.
Questions et demandes générales
Il n'y a pas encore de demandes de renseignements.